- Corporate Diaries

Latest

Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 2 December 2017

Hey there!!I am here with some of my interpretation of our normal day to day life activities. Being in corporate world for over 3.5 years now, I have started realizing that corporate world is a parallel universe running in this intergalactic space. Again excuse me for using such heavy science words this may be an impact of the lot of scifi shows and movies I've been watching these days. So, coming back to where we were so this Cverse (yes that what I have named this corporate universe) has its own reasons or occasions to smile, own rules of being good or bad, own legitimate ways to emote or when and upto what extent to emote and sometimes there are even guidelines about how and what to feel. So, here are some stories from our day to day life...

No comments:

Post a Comment