Festival celebrating the bond between Siblings! Happy Raksha Bandhan! - Corporate Diaries

Latest

Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 26 August 2018

Festival celebrating the bond between Siblings! Happy Raksha Bandhan!


Festival celebrating the bond between Siblings! Happy Raksha Bandhan!



I always wanted a friend
Who can support me and understand
When you were born I got one
I had one extra member in every mischievousness of mine
So, whenever I sensed trouble
I could call my partner in crime

My hands were small yours were smaller
Holding your hand since then,
While protecting you at every instance
I tied raakhi every year at your hand

From Dad’s wrath when you came late
Went to your class when you punched your classmate
“I need more” you said after eating your share
“He’s your little brother “said Mom
And I shared my sweets and chocolate

We celebrate “Rakhsa Bandhan” every year
She ties her trust and love with colorful strap around his wrist
He loads her with sweets and gifts
Its festival to embrace the bond between brother and sister
While she also did the same for him lifetime
It’s a promise that “HE” will protect “HER”

This year she was ready with her band and sweets on plate
She gets annoyed as he arrived late
“Where were you I am hungry” she said
He smiled and extended his hand
She tied her raakhi with love and fed him sweets
While raising her eye brows she asked for her gift
She got surprised when He pulled a thread from his pocket

“What?” he said while taking her hand
“You held me more than I did” he said
While he tied “His” trust on her hand
She smiled with tears in her eyes
They celebrated with promises from both sides!

There is no cast or rules about who protect whom, so when love, respect, responsibility is equal why can't the dignity!





No comments:

Post a Comment